Working at Kinder Active is a wonderful opportunity to enchance the lives of children, through an active lifestyle and positive attitude.
We are currently looking for NVQ Level 3 qualified in early years staff in both full time and part time roles.
Kinder Active has a friendly, passionate and energetic team and we are always looking for new practitioners that have the perfect skills and outlook to join us.
The ideal candidate would be someone who:
- Has a passion for sports and who believes that being active can have a huge impact on children's learning and development.
- Is open to following a unique programme and new training opportunities.
- Has drive and enthusiasm to help children achieve to the best of their ability.
- Understands children's needs, how to interest and engage children and how to be a positive role model to children and peers.
Working for kinder active provides you with:
- A supportive team who are understanding and always avaliable to help you.
- A warm and friendly environment to make your job fun and exciting on a day-to-day basis.
- Commitment to help you grow and develop as a practitioner through training and the support of your peers.
- Opportunities to gain more experience and knowledge from your role working with children at Kinder Active.